As Marketing Specialist you are responsible for the coordination of the companys marketing activities and you will translate the strategy into concrete marketing plans. You will be responsible for Operational Marketing. This will includes producing promotional materials for B2B customers and the organisation and Coordination of trade fairs and events in Belgium or abroad. Anoter important project is the development of a new website.
Furthermore marketing analysis will be part of your responsibility. On the one hand you will conducting a thorough study of the markets in which SCK-CEN operates. This in collaboration with our team of business developers. On the other hand you will manage and direct activities that will be undertaken on the basis of their strategy such as facilitating internal workshops.
You will develop the communication plan for industrial channels and/or specialised technology communities with messages and tools that are suitable for this purpose.
In this position, you will be acting as a linchpin between the Business Development, Support and Communication departments. You will be reporting to the Head of Commercial and Marketing.
- You can look back at a successful professional experience in a marketing B2B environment.
- An affinity with or interest in a scientific environment is necessary for this position.
- A Master’s degree is a requirement, preferably in Marketing Management or Commercial Engineering.
- You are empathic by nature and find it easy to adapt to different cultures and people.
- The ability to function autonomously is of crucial importance.
- Assertiveness and the ability to set priorities are fundamental competencies.
- You excel in the organisation and coordination of activities.
- An eagerness to learn is an important advantage.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is absolutely necessary. A good command of the Dutch and French languages is a bonus.
- You live at an acceptable distance from Mol.
- Attending trade fairs abroad is not problematic to you.
You will be given the opportunity to set to work in a growing organisation with good prospects for the future. This fascinating environment, which is constantly evolving, will offer opportunities for promotion in the long term. You can expect a thorough induction, training and support. You can rely on a good salary package with attractive fringe benefits and an appealing number of holiday leave days.
Send your application to Archetype at www.archetype-eu.com. If you would like more information, please contact us on +32 (0)2 567 04 44. You can rely on us to process your application with due speed and discretion.