In this role of Business Intelligence Analyst, you are responsible for managing and analysing data for the Continental Benelux organisation and to contribute to the progress of the company as a data-driven organization.
- You use data to help business & management navigate decisions and to determine corporation needs based on clear market insights and Business Intelligence tools.
- You draw up insightful business-used cases and translate this into reporting tools, the use of correct data elements, the appropriate functional requirements and the best visualization of this data.
- You work closely with different departments and you act as a bridge across the different departments in order to successfully outline the expectations of the business.
- Next to that you also monitor the stakeholders involved to ensure that the deliverables are obtained.
- You critically question the current way of working and look at how data analytics can move forward business processes. It goes without saying you make regular solid recommendations.
- Last but not least, you are working on a uniform reporting and data management approach and you are the driver within the organisation to make sure everyone is working accordingly.