WICONA specializes in the design, development and marketing of construction systems for facades and aluminium joinery. The entity is a division of the Norwegian group Norsk Hydro ASA, headquartered in Oslo, as the market leader in its sector. The Hydro group is present in all segments of the aluminium market, with sales and trading activities throughout the value chain.
WICONA has been an active range expert since 1948, who has designed many products based on aluminium expertise, of course, but also and above all deeply inspired by the real and ever-changing needs of users. This is all part of a constant process of creating high-end solutions that look to the future. WICONA's philosophy in three words? Innovation, high standards and performance.
As each construction project is unique, WICONA designs aluminium facades and joinery for both builders and future users of a building based on complete modular and customizable ranges.
In order to strengthen its commercial success, WICONA is looking for its Project Sales Manager for Wallonia, the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg and Brussels FR.
As a Project Sales Manager, you build a strong relational network with architects, project developers and investors. Invested in this commercial function, you learn about new opportunities and projects in the large housing construction market.
You promote Wicona solutions and provide technical advice on products and innovations for selected projects in the assigned region. You maintain long-term relationships through your customer follow-up while expanding the portfolio.
You make the difference with your technical expertise, but you can count on the support of the team with expert technical service.
With the Project Manager team, you provide leadership for the complete processing of files, from the establishment of quotes, to the negotiation of contracts and monitoring of their execution.
You report directly to the Country Manager Benelux.
• You have a successful commercial experience in a construction related industry.
• Through education and/or experience, you have technical affinities and excellent problem solving skills in an industry recquiring high performance solutions.
• Maintaining and building customer relationships is one of your aspirations and your skills.
• You have an important communication relationship, your proactivity is oriented towards customers and markets while collaborating with the other strengths of the group.
• You combine work autonomy with a collaborative attitude and perfect record keeping allowing other stakeholders to offer efficient and innovative solutions.
• Thanks to your flexibility, for this wide area of responsibility, you can easily cope with changes in agenda and organizations as well as the cultures of your interlocutors.
• You express yourself perfectly in French, you speak English for internal communication, a knowledge of Dutch or German in addition is a definite advantage.
The management of Wicona, part of the international group Hydro Building Systems which is a strong international player with offices all over the world, attaches great importance to continuous training and provides comprehensive support. You can count on a fixed salary with an attractive bonus system, a company car and many fringe benefits.