As a headhunter, we present you with the most suitable candidates.
Did you know that recruiting talent is becoming a real headache for companies? That’s where the services of a headhunter like Archetype can make all the difference. In Belgium, our agency specialising in executive search and specialist profiles is at your service to help you strengthen your team and raise your profile on the job market.
What is a headhunter and how can he or she help you?
A headhunter is a recruitment expert who finds the best people to fill key positions within a company. Headhunters generally work independently or for specialist firms, and come into play when traditional recruitment methods are no longer sufficient to attract talent or for particularly sought-after profiles.
A headhunter such as Archetype offers a number of advantages:
- We carry out an in-depth analysis of your needs, i.e. we take the time to understand the challenges facing your organisation, your values, your culture and your vision in order to identify precisely the skills required for each position to be filled.
- With our extensive network and knowledge of the market, we can select candidates who perfectly match your company’s expectations thanks to qualitative sourcing.
- As a headhunter, we act quickly to put forward targeted candidates and facilitate the recruitment process, while respecting the confidentiality of all parties involved
- After recruitment, we remain available to support the integration of the new employee and assess the long-term success of the collaboration.
The different stages of a headhunting assignment with Archetype
Defining the profile sought and the search strategy
You need to analyse the context and characteristics of the position to be filled, as well as the skills and qualities required of the future employee. Once this basis has been established, a specific search strategy will be put in place to identify the best potential candidates.
Searching for and evaluating candidates
Archtype’s recruitment experts use a variety of channels to find profiles that are likely to be suitable for the position: internal databases, professional social networks, meetings at events and direct approaches. Each application is assessed on the basis of different criteria, such as experience, technical skills, interpersonal skills and fit with the company’s culture.
Interviews and selection of candidates
The most promising profiles are invited for interviews to assess their skills and motivation. This stage also enables us to check the consistency of their career paths and to fine-tune the selection according to the company’s expectations.
Presentation of selected candidates and organisation of meetings
As a headhunter, Archetype presents the company with the most suitable candidates and organises meetings between the parties involved. It ensures regular follow-up with its contacts in order to adjust the recruitment process if necessary and support decision-making.
Why choose Archetype as your headhunter in Belgium?
Archetype stands out for its tailor-made approach, adapted to the needs of each company. We are a specialist recruitment, recruitment consulting and HR consultancy firm. Here are just a few of the reasons why our firm is a benchmark for headhunting in Belgium:
- Our Archetype recruitment agency has in-depth knowledge of the various business sectors and is therefore able to identify the specific characteristics of each field.
- Thanks to our reputation and our many collaborations, Archetype has a vast network of contacts giving us access to a large pool of talent.
- For us, each assignment is unique, and Archetype is committed to maintaining a relationship of trust with its clients in order to provide them with the best possible support in their recruitment process.
When you work with Archetype, you can be sure that you are working with a partner whose values include transparency, quality of service and honouring commitments.